This website is operated by 9 Garments. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to 9 garments. 9 garments offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
The customer may return an item previously purchased on the Website via the section "Return request" without having to justify his/her decision, within Five (5) days as from the time of receiving the items. The customer acknowledges that he/she has been informed and accepts that he/she may not return personalized items, for items made to his/her specifications and/or revised or altered at his/her request.
The customer must then return the items delivered:
- either by following the various different steps of the procedure, as described on the Website, in the context of which all the costs of returning the items will be met by the Customer self, within the limit of one dispatch of returned items per order;
Customer is advised to keep any proof of having returned items, which presupposes that the items will be returned by the customer by recorded delivery or any other means that allows a specific date to be established.
At all events, the return of items that have been delivered must be made by the customer:
- within thirty (30) days as from the time of purchase
- in their original packaging (or at least in packaging that will afford the items in question an equivalent degree of protection during their return transport), in perfect condition that enables them to be put back on sale by the Company, unused, and accompanied by all the accessories and documents provided with them (notice, warranty, certificate of authenticity, etc.) and the delivery slip enclosed with the items delivered.
Reimbursement of the price invoiced for items returned will be processed by crediting the customer's bank account within, at the latest thirty (30) days as from the time when the Company receives the said items. Any personalized, revised or altered item, or any item returned in a damaged, used, incomplete or soiled condition, may not be refunded or exchanged.
Items can only be delivered:
- either to the customer's usual place of residence;
- or to the delivery address indicated by the customer at the time of placing his/her order, it being pointed out that this address must correspond to the usual place of residence of a third party beneficiary chosen by the customer who normally resides in the United States or, failing this, to the address of the company in which the latter pursues his/her professional activity, provided that this is located in the same country as that of the said third party's usual place of residence; it is understood that the larger items, such as garments, cannot be delivered to post office boxes.
Once payment of the amount payable for the items ordered has been duly recorded, these items will be delivered to the delivery address indicated by the customer. To that end, the latter undertakes to have communicated an exact delivery address to the Company.
The items ordered will be delivered:
- either on the date or within the timeframe indicated to the customer by the Company and, at the latest, within sixty (60) days of the date of the order;
- or within the timeframes notified to the customer in the case of temporary unavailability of the item in question and accepted by the customer: (1) at the time of placing his/her order with the Customer Relations Department by telephone; (2) at the time of adding an item in his/her "Shopping Bag" prior to acceptance of his/her order.
The Company will deliver the items ordered by standard or express carrier as chosen by the customer. Deliveries will take place exclusively in the United States.